This is just a little indulgence to have some fun on a holiday. Please join the fun and add your own.
10 Signs Your Addicted to Blogging:
9) You stop in the middle of a walk to take a picture to share with your new e-friends.
8) You start looking for comment and like buttons at the bottom of every web page.
7) You have a foot high stack of junk mail to sort through because you would rather be blogging.
6) Several times a day you think to yourself: “That would make a good post.” I think this is a quote from Philip Roth: “Nothing truly bad can happen to a writer. It’s all material.”
5) You almost lose a finger building an invention. Because you can’t turn off creativity. OK, it wasn’t that bad but there was blood 🙂 And, yes, you stop to take a picture of it.
4) You write a post about blogging.
3) A big motivation for keeping true to your health plan, is knowing that you may have to confess online if you slack off.
2) You check your email 20x more a day than you used to looking for comments or blogs you are following.
1) Your stats page page has more hits than the Beatles.