I HATE BEING COLD!
- Exercise! Moving around will get your blood flowing and muscles working. By far, the most portable and cost effective way of warming up.
- Heated mattress pad. There is little that feels as good as crawling into a toasty warm bed at bed time. Tip: turn it on an hour before retiring for the evening.
- Heated blanket. Snuggle up in a fuzzy warm blanket while you read or watch TV.
- Portable space heater. Be careful to follow the instructions to avoid fire dangers! These work well at work or in your home.
- Soft, warm slippers. Keep your feet off of the cold floor. If your feet are cold, the rest will follow.
How do you stay warm?
If your are sensitive to electric fields, avoid #2-4.
You may be able to use central heat less, if you focus on only heated the room that you are in.
Extra tip: if you use a self-clean oven, winter is the time to run the cycle.