A young, new song writer posts his second song. Today is his birthday.
“Next To Me”
Instead of going through the stages of grief I read about in school, it seems many diagnosed with Lyme disease traverse a different path.
Each path is unique but may look a little like:
- I know something is wrong, why haven’t the 5-30 doctors I have seen been able to find something.
- I might have what? Never heard much about that.
- Research: Cure Unknown, Under Our Skin, Dr. Google, Facebook, Beginner’s Guide to Lyme Disease, Why Can’t I Get Better?
- Antibiotics, maybe IVs
- 20 different supplements
- Diet-no sugar, no gluten, no dairy, non-GMO, organic, unless I cheat.
- Outrage, petitions, t-shirts, protests
- Homeopathic, ayurvedic, herbs, oils
- Biomat, sauna, Epsom baths, EMF tents, coffee????
- Sigh, maybe no more Dr. Google
What would you add?