This is the magical moment after letting bone broth cool.
I went back to my LLMD after a month off antibiotics. Progress has been teasing, but I am not “there” yet. He is not 100% on why, so we decided to adjust the treatment and go at it another way. I am now on a Lyme/Bartonella protocol that is targeting cyst forms of the Lyme. Apparently, Lyme bacteria come in different forms and can hide out in biofilm and/or cysts. Different antibiotics and natural products tend to target different forms deferentially. After the first week, I am feeling better.
After taking 8,000 I.U. of sub-lingual D3 every day for several months my level was still only 36 (goal 60-80). So, he told to increase to 10,000 for now. I will also change brands to see if that helps at all.
As a side note, I listened to the recording of my visit and I am a bad patient. Poor guy was trying to figure out the puzzle and I answered his questions worse than a politician. He must have been wondering if I had even heard the questions.