So, full results disclosure of my recent experiments…
Fatigue is not a new experience, but this is driving me loco. After the adventurous workouts, it took a few days of riding the couch to get my energy back. Since I broke the fast, I have been so very tired. My energy was fine during the workouts and juicing. A health hangover? Today I made it to after lunch before I crashed. A definite improvement over the weekend, when doing laundry was a reason to lay down. I did have a juice this morning and will have one tonight, if I can find the energy to make it.
Just tired of being tired. I am sure I will get over it soon enough. My body is slowly finding homeostasis. A happy flower, after the rain….
To be healthy and feel strong you’ve got to move it…at least a little.
I love to exercise. That is, when I have a lot of time and energy. So, not very often. I almost always like it, even on the bad days. One thing I must have is variety. I get way to bored doing the same thing everyday. Here is a countdown of some exercises on my radar. I am always looking for new ideas.
What do you do to move it?
10. Run: I may run to the car in the rain, but nope, not even a little for workouts. (knee & hip pain)
9. Swim: Would love to, however, it is way too inconvenient right now so my laziness will never make it to a pool.
8. Bike: Used to love it. After a hip injury, it hurt too much. There may be hope for this one in the future.
7. Pilates dvd: Liked it for about a month. I ended up adapting almost every exercise on it to avoid pain.
6. Parkour: I used to free run all the time…..Ya right.