Are you tired of fighting of fighting for machines at the gym?
Is it too hot to go outside?
Do you think a hurricane is an excuse to not workout?
Well think again!
This amazing new workout will keep you groov’n and move’n. For a limited time we are offering this workout for free. That’s right, free to to the first round of motivated clients that are ready to change their lives forever.
Part of my Mothers’ Day present was moving some landscaping stones. Each one had to be placed in the wheelbarrel and then back down in another area. I was concerned that I may strain my back, so I took special care to bend my knees, keep my back in neutral and use my glut and leg muscles to power up. It was a fabulous workout. Sure my legs and lower back muscles felt like they had been asked to do more than they were accustomed to, but what I had failed to consider was the 140+ bicep curls that I also did. Those babies cried for 3 days. I credit Zumba for the lack of soreness in my legs that I had expected. I am now motivated to work more on my upper body!
This morning I awoke motivated and ready to roll. After a little Zumba, I set to juicing up some berries. This is the second time that I have used this mix and it is a nice break from the veg mixes. After dipping my toes in the water, I think I am ready to start juicing more often. Tomorrow I have a mix of swiss chard, kale, spinach and apples planned. I may throw in 1/2 of a grapefruit that a friend harvested from a neighbors tree.
To be healthy and feel strong you’ve got to move it…at least a little.
I love to exercise. That is, when I have a lot of time and energy. So, not very often. I almost always like it, even on the bad days. One thing I must have is variety. I get way to bored doing the same thing everyday. Here is a countdown of some exercises on my radar. I am always looking for new ideas.
What do you do to move it?
10. Run: I may run to the car in the rain, but nope, not even a little for workouts. (knee & hip pain)
9. Swim: Would love to, however, it is way too inconvenient right now so my laziness will never make it to a pool.
8. Bike: Used to love it. After a hip injury, it hurt too much. There may be hope for this one in the future.
7. Pilates dvd: Liked it for about a month. I ended up adapting almost every exercise on it to avoid pain.
6. Parkour: I used to free run all the time…..Ya right.